The Dipset isn't anywhere near every bit unified as they once were. Subsequently a slew of beefs seemingly broke the camp up, Cam'ron claimed he sold Juelz Santana'south contract to Def Jam for a large sum of money. Now, afterwards a long time between albums, Juelz is opening up nigh the beef, the contract, the new bargain and more.

"I was upset about the part of me being 'sold for $2 1000000,'" he told MTV recently. "At times like this, nobody is trying to 'sell' me. I could have come out and said, 'Oh, yeah, Cam got bought out.' Only I didn't go that road. They simply gotta picket me move. We gonna make information technology hot."

Information technology gets worse. According to Juelz, he was heating up guest spots alongside Lil Wayne, every bit they tried to push their I Can't Experience My Face up LP.

"I'm just gonna say a lot of big records. … I was on a skilful portion of those records, or asked to be on a adept portion of those records that [Lil] Wayne was on — forth with him, not like they asked me before they asked him, or vice versa. I know I was on a good portion of those records, 'crusade the "I Can't Experience My Face" matter. We were pushing that hard. People wanted to get both of us. I couldn't go as far as the clearances. I could do my verse, and so it got to the betoken where I couldn't go there with people, because I didn't desire them to think that it was me being the bad guy non clearing stuff. I didn't want that on my proper noun. So, I would let people know, 'I can't really. … If yous wanna only put it out on the mixtapes, we could do that all solar day. The fans definitely missed out on a lot of Juelz due to my contract."

Now, i would think the beef would be full blown. Juelz says the contrary.

"I have no difficult feelings towards Cam. I tell people I couldn't do business with him. But I will say he gave me the biggest gamble I needed. I'thousand a dude from the 'hood, so the chance he gave me is a hazard I needed to never plow dorsum. I'm adept. My artistry, my talent, my career was never built on controversy. So I would never come up out and say a whole agglomeration of things that could be said. All I tin say is, I'm sorry he can't exist here to be a role of what's well-nigh to happen, considering we're almost to tear 'em upwards."

Now, he is trying to build a new coiffure, The Skull Gang (Street Kids United by Loyalty and Loot, Goons and Niggas Getting It). Look to hear them on Santana's next album, Built-in to Lose, Built to Win. With this new crew, he also claims that Dipset is not over.

"The skillful matter nearly [my time with Cam]. I got a chance to acquire a lot and exist around Cam and Jim and watch us, the Diplomats, one of the greatest movements and still one of the greatest movements doing this affair today. I know the ins and outs of what it takes to build a powerful motion. I know the things that got us to the points where we needed to exist. Then I know some of the things that was holding u.s. back. I get to work around the things I need to work around. Jim has Byrd Gang, I have the Skull Gang, and Freekey Zekey has 730."

"Information technology's no difficult feelings, and at present that I'm out of my situation, I don't listen putting a Diplomat anthology together," he continues. "All I gotta do is tell my lawyer to handle the business the correct way, and the music gets taken intendance of. I dearest making music. We all love making music. Me, Jim, Zeke — we all downwardly to do the Diplomat album. Yous gotta enquire Cam what'southward up about the Diplomat album when you get him front end of this same camera."

Juelz as well accepts that the coiffure looks bad in the public eye due to the problems they have had amongst each other.

"At commencement people kinda looked at united states like, 'Damn, what's going on?' They looking at us like we're disloyal. But every bit the time went by, it's kinda like, what we gonna do, merely dice out because the dude that was supposed to exist the dominate and the head of the table decided to disappear? That means we would have vanished along with that. Nosotros from Harlem, baby. We hustlers. We're gonna stay afloat. We're non even floating correct now; we're surfing. We not even surfing; I'm the ocean."

The new album won't exist out for some time, only that'southward on purpose, according to him.

"I had to allow everybody know in the Def Jam building that it was no rush to hand in a single, because now I'm a man of affairs. There'south nobody to get to when things ain't right but me. I had to observe out a lot of things I didn't take to find out earlier. I could let other people handle things for me. I had to let the edifice know [the business] is where my mind is. There's a lot more than people depending on me. I tin't just be out here as an artist."

Expect mixtapes and a solo street CD, The Regan Era before the actual official album, which is currently slated for a 2009 release appointment.